Saturday, August 15, 2009

of keyboards and capitalism

how I wondered..such a wonderful world,
full of gayness and tranquility,
where people walk hand in hand,
creating peace, spreading love,
enjoying what we call earth.

actually, i didn't know what to write. So I came up with this crap. Though, while I was coming up with this crap, I had a thought.

Who came up with the keyboard arrangements for the letters haa?

It's like, why didn't the follow the alphabets or something? and why is it all soo jumbled up. haiih, capitalism just made me confused again. So people with the answer, please tell me!!!

Confused average joe.

2 comments:

irda zahari said...

keyboard disusun mengikut kekerapan penggunaan. kalau tak silap la :P

Azrul Azwar said...

kecoh r!!!
bior r dye camtuh!!!~
nak tau google la sndrik..
nak kene suap jer..
boncit dah ko..
wakakak!!~