Saturday, October 20, 2012

Near Death

It scares me that my first post in several months started with a poem about death.

One of my biggest fears in life is to die, I am afraid that I will die alone. With no one to hold my hand, no one to whisper the syahadah in my ear and no one to tell me "it's all going to be ok soon"

Right now, I think those fears aren't prevalent, because I have my best friends near by. Last night, twas a different story.

Having a long night random sessions with my friends are quite a norm. We hanged near Teluk Batik and talked for a very long time. Heading back, suddenly a car swerved to our side of the road, missing us by inches. All I could remember was at one point I was talking to Faris, and the next I could see a headlight of a car going on course for a head-on-head collision with us. It missed.

What if it hit us.

What if we were driving faster.

What if we were on the right lane.

What if we died.

What if they died.

PS: All I want is you....

No comments: