Monday, May 18, 2009

A friend of mine

I have the sense of being inferior.

Inferior to whom you might ask, inferior to a friend is my answer.
One of my good friend, that keeps me up and running at an instant though he is far far away.

Comparably, he is much much better than me. Academically gifted, has that great natural leader tendency, likeable by all makciks, pakciks and peers.
(though we are quite the same standard in looks~but I'm physically fit than him)

I feel inferior and jealous towards his path. The path that once upon a time I dreamt about it night and day. Getting a scholarship, fast tracking to a foreign country, being miss and adoured by family and friends. Returning home with showers of hugs and kisses from love ones.
I feel inferior towards him because he is a friend that shows upmost humbleness, that calm and laid back attitude that reassures you that everything is achieveable.

*sigh*

One day, I am going to overcome that inferiority complex and get pass you. When that day comes, you'll be there and say "well done".

p/s: go go Kur!

No comments: