Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am afraid

I am afraid, of what to happen.

Looking back at life, I wouldn't have imagined going this far. I'm sitting for my first undergraduate final. Wow.
I've just seem to realize it just a couple days back. Undergraduate. The thing is, I'm afraid.I'm afraid I'll flunk hard. REAL hard.

Though, the sense of fear actually doesn't help much, well, except for added pressure. It's just, as well as I know I am, I think, I don't really care. The thing I know is, my self-comfortability ahead of everything else.

So as much as I am afraid of this finals, I'm not doing anything (i.e studying) at all (or as not that much).
Well, I guess this is who I am. A lazy genius (haha).

*note: masak la minah yang dapat aku.pemalas!!nghehehe

2 comments:

anwar azhari said...

good luck 4 ur finals..
u always d ur best.. bt smwhat in d middle u flunked it a lil bit..
huhu..

anwar azhari said...

make sure u do exams perfectly..

kalo mcm ak, lulus sudeyh..