Friday, May 29, 2009

Unfinished post

A man had once said that, and I quote,

"The culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves. And you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn't work, don't buy it"

The saying has a strong meaning, powerful I might add. Though, the question that I may like to impose is, to what extent do we need to utilize the above saying, or infact, use the piece of advice given to us. Well, let's analyze.

Firstly, lets look at the quote above. On a personel level, I love that quote. For me, it means stick to the man. If the norms of society doesn't work out for you, then why follow it? I mean, I am a believer of the random soul (if you don't know then I will make a post on the random soul later, just ask aite). If for example, the random soul wants to live in the society, however, due to the inadequecy(is it spelled right?) of the society, that random soul can't well blossom.

Making it easier for me to type(hehe), if you want my full idea/input/output on this matter. Give me a comment and I'll hit back.

ps: sorry, gtg..nanti aku siapkan post ni

No comments: